[S|Techniques
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» domki letniskowe nad jeziorem mazury
Modern Warfare 2 Rules EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:00 am by Guest

» flaxseed lignan
Modern Warfare 2 Rules EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:40 pm by Guest

» health benefits fish oil
Modern Warfare 2 Rules EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:40 pm by Guest

» fish oil 1000mg
Modern Warfare 2 Rules EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:39 pm by Guest

» kwatery sopot blisko morza
Modern Warfare 2 Rules EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:12 pm by Guest

» Virtually as cut-price as warez
Modern Warfare 2 Rules EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

» fish oil to reduce cholesterol
Modern Warfare 2 Rules EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:01 am by Guest

» fish oil supplements
Modern Warfare 2 Rules EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:00 am by Guest

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Gallery

Modern Warfare 2 Rules Empty
Poll

Modern Warfare 2 Rules

Go down

Modern Warfare 2 Rules Empty Modern Warfare 2 Rules

Post  {S|T}>>reAfx Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:08 am

1.)If you fail to obey or follow our rules and regulations you'll be demerit , If after that your merit point lower than 50 you'll need to do the topic [ Demerit and Merit] ,we will kick you from {S|T} and blacklist you if your merit point is 0.

2.)Members no need to put their tag infront of their name but if you want heres the tag only allowed : {S|T}, [>S|T<], >S|T<,[S|T],[ST] And {ST}.. if you're using illegal tags i'll tell you the real one and demerit you. [-3]

3.)Please do not use hacks.. It wont be fair for other players,also if any members found someone (report at forum (hackers) or our {S|T} members' hacking report (PM) to me. [ i'll kick you directly without warning also i'll ban,blacklist and remove you from forum ][/color]

4.)Please do respect among all players and members..If I see you disrespecting someone, we'll demerit you , but once only. If you continue to disrespect other player and members I or Vista will x2 (not include the of the rules demerit) demerit members who disrespecting someone. [-5](If it's needed or forced, you are able to use it.)

5.)Do Not teach outside people about our techniques and our glitches. [-15 if found doing so]

6.){S|T} Members are not allowed to use foul language or insult other players or members. If caught doing so, we'll demerit you , Please provide a picture for reference if you found a member doing so. [-5] (If it's needed or forced, you are able to use it.)

7.){S|T} has strict rules on your IGN (In-game name) or nickname.. Due to confusion of some members please don't change your IGN or nickname without posting it on the forums. ( meaning = never change your name ) [-5]

8.)Members of {S|T} must be loyal to our clan. If you have other clans you must still put our {S|T} tag infront of your name. [-15 also if you're allowed to stay in your other clan.]

8.)Never ever, talk craps and showing off ( lan ci ) to other ppl or own member [-5]

8.)members are not allowed to join clan. Just someone who got my permission of joining other clan can join/stay in other clans,if found joining other clan i"ll kick him out of clan ( if he/she doesn't got my permission )

10.)Starting from today [1st of December] the rules and regulations will be applied to new members who want to be recruited or enlisted in our clan. If you enlist and are not active in-game or in our activities you will be listed as MIA (Missing In Action) [-50 Ponteng Sekolah Post At Leaving And Coming Back Area so we can know that you're not leaving our clan.]

11.)All {S|T} members must respect other members and executives, Especailly reAfx and Vista.
[-5]

12.)All Members Must Have Skype [ if you dont want also can sorry, but if you got free time register one and post on forum skype that part.] Download skype HERE. ( you must download before regiter ). [-3]

13.)Must Online Skype Whenever You Online Your Computer. [-1]

14.)Bookmark this link ,if didnt bookmark you can ask me but i'll demerit you. [-5]

15.)Please write your name at these link Real {S|T} Member And And Write Down Garena And In-game Name, if you promise to be loyal and will never break any of our clans rules.

Also if i found someone lying to me and its very a big matter i"ll kick he/she without warning ( if he/she didn't apologize) ,blacklist and Ban (Cannot Join our room).[/color]

We'll x2 demerit you if you failed to obey the rules once and once again means after one time you still failed to obey the academy's rules then we'll x2 demerit you ALRIGHT? (Not Include some that already said x2 after broke it twice)

Academy's Pass For Recruitment = 24242424 or 123456 For Training = 5656789 or 44667788

Do not chat here, discuss or ask in the lounge....
{S|T}>>reAfx
{S|T}>>reAfx
Admin

https://stechniques.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down